Submerged Arc welding Flux Recovery Unit
Submerged Arc Welding Flux Recovery Unit
Cleantek manufacturing submerged arc welding flux recovery unit for welding automation applications.Welding flux consist of lime, silica, manganese oxide, calcium fluoride, and other compounds. Recycling process ( Recover and reuse) of this welding flux is most important in welding automation. Flux is mixing of granular kind of insulative material and it is filled over the weld which is protects against heavy sparks and spatter.This welding flux is increase the quality of weld.Also this flux act as a barrier that holds the high heat in and concentrates the heat into the weld area to keep deep penetration. Also a layer of granular flux provides a protective cover which the welding occurs.This welding flux recovery unit consists of maintenance free high vacuum pump ,filtration system, Hopper unit, Withstanding High temperature rubber hose and Heater unit. Cleantek design and supply single header and multi header flux recovery unit.
- SAW welding Machines.
- Beam welding Machines.
- Colum & Boom Flux Recovery system.
- Sucking & Feeding of Flux in.
- Submerged Arc Welding Process.
- Submerged Arc Welding Flux Recovery System is necessary Tool to collect the Excess flux after welding Operations.
- It is operated with high vacuum side channel blower create suction in the hopper.
- Due to high vacuum excess flux are sucked and collected in the hopper.
- Due to gravity force welding flux moved downwards and fill the welding area.
- This two process are simultaneously working, so that welding flux recovery is automated.
- Further flux will be filled in hopper in contact interval times.