Single Stage Ring Blower
We are the leading Ring blower manufacturers in India. This blower is a non-positive displacement, high volume, medium pressure blower that can used as either as a air compressor or a vacuum pump. It is also known by other names such as regenerative blower, Turbine Blower, vortex blower and side-channel blower. This blower used in aquaculture and electro plating industries for air agitation and water aeration. In aquaculture bio floc plant our blowers are used for oxygen supply and dissolve oxygen in water. We are supplying Airoxi tube for better aeration water. Cleantek manufacturing ring blowers for air agitation in electroplating industry, Fish Ponds, STP and ETP Tanks, Air agitation removes any salts, soaps, or alkaline cleaning products left on the surface of the metal. Ring blower air agitation is a mechanical agitation, which can be as simple as stirring the electrolyte while plating of products. Fish, Prawns, Shrimps need to breathe Oxygen in water. Oxygen enter water by surface agitation and Supply air threw pipeline inside water. Sufficient oxygen is required for fishes to live in water. Air blowers will lower CO2 levels through a chemical reaction. Air Blower provide enough oxygen for your aquarium. Aquaculture air blower supply oxygen to fish farms.Fish,Prawns, Shrimps need to breathe Oxygen in water. Oxygen enter water by aeration. The Importance Of Oxygen In the Aquarium or Aquaculture Industry: Fish, Prawns, Shrimps need to breathe Oxygen in water. Oxygen enter water by surface agitation and Supply air threw pipeline inside water. Sufficient oxygen is required for fishes to live in water. Air blowers will lower CO2 levels through a chemical reaction. Air Blower provide enough oxygen for your aquarium. Aquaculture air blower supply oxygen to fish farms.Fish,Prawns, Shrimps need to breathe Oxygen in water. Oxygen enter water by aeration.
- Ring blower is good mechanical equipment supply atmosphere air into water.
- It is available in various size from supplying airflow from 25 CFM to 1500 CFM capacity and pressure range from 500 mm of wg to 6500 mm of wg.
- These blowers impellers is in compact size and directly attached with electric motor.
- It increase the efficiency of blower compared with belt drive models.Ring blower price is cheaper than other kind of aeration blowers.
- Small industries can utilize the small models for their aeration purpose
- Direct Drive.
Compact in Size.
More efficiency then Belt Drive Blower.
Continous duty and Protection class is IP55.
Made of die cast aluminum.
Both usage of Compressor and Vacuum (suction and blow).
Virtually maintenance free, with SKF Double sealed long life bearings.
Smart Compact design and Low noise Level.
ATEX Explosion Proof Motor & Belt Drive is available.
- Anti corrosion blower and special color also available.
Product Details :
Ring blower is an compact and direct drive blower model used in various suction and pressure applications.It is produced in single impeller fan and double impeller fan design to increase the delivery pressure.To achieve high efficiency electric motor and blower impeller is directly fitted. THis ring blower available in regular IE2, IP55 protection,Belt drive and IP65 Explosion proof versions. This blower called in various names like side channel blower,vortex blower,Turbine blower etc... Some of the applications of this blower as following.
- Aquaculture for water aeration
- Electroplating liquid agitation
- Sewage treatment water agitation
Ring Blower working Principle:
Aeration Blower consists of an pressure die-casting impeller mounted directly on a motor shaft and is rotated at a high speed, about 2880 rpm on the periphery of the impeller is a large number of radial blades. The impeller is positioned between two end plates with the blades located with a channel. As the die-cast impeller rotate and the blades pass the inlet port, a low pressure area is created that draws in air or other gases. The impeller blades impart motion to the air by centrifugal force, throwing it outward and forward, where it follows the contour of the side-channel and is returned to the base, or root, of the impeller. This action is repeated many times, creating a vortex. Each regeneration causes the air to gain pressure until it reaches the portion of the housing where the air is stripped from the impeller and discharged from the blower.
This kind of regenerative blowers or regenative blower are used in aeration in water. Here the some description of aeration. Water aeration remove the dissolved gas like carbon dioxide and oxidizes dissolved metal like Iron, Hydrogen sulfide etc. From water. Small bubbles of air create the turbulence action in water so that easily mixed gases are come out from the water. Excessive amount of carbon dioxide make water corrosive and increase the water pureness. Aeration required in sewage treatment plant, Fish pond, Bio floc, Sea food plant, aquarium, Pond aeration, Electroplating plant etc...
Features of Ring Blower:
- 100% oil free and Insulation class is F,
- Continous duty and Protection class is IP55.
- Various Frequency 50 HZ & 60 HZ are available
- Made of die cast aluminum
- Both usage of Compressor and Vacuum (suction and blow).
- Virtually maintenance free, with SKF Double sealed long life bearings.
- Smart Compact design and Low noise Level
- ATEX Explosion Proof Motor & Belt Drive is available
- Anti corrosion blower and special color also avaialble
Useage of Ring Blower in Industry:
- Aeration in biofloc systems
- Aeration and Oxygenation in Aquaculture
- Aeration systems and pure oxygen in aquaculture
- Biofloc aeration system
- Flue gas handling
- Natural gas boosting
- Dust collection
- Hazardous material collection
- Industrial Vacuum cleaning
- High-velocity dust collection
- Cleanroom dust collection and cleaning
- Plating tank agitation
- Combustion air blowers
- Aquaponics Air Blower applications
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Sewage Treatment plant agitation purpose
- Textile machines yarn suction
- Printing machines paper holding
- PCB process dust collection and drying
- Fish ponds
- SPA air agitation
- Dental suction devices
- Paper sorting and delivery
- Lifting and holding
- Packaging machines etc...