Compact Soldering Fume Extractor
Cleantek manufacturing Soldering Fume Extractor, Solder Smoke Extraction, Solder Fume Extraction, Soldering Smoke Removal and Custom made centralized Soldering Fume Filtration system. In PCB Soldering process produce fumes that are hazardous to human being and it to be filtered by soldering fume Extractor. Also it is necessary to catch the harmful smoke before reaching workers breathing point and spread in Atmosphere. In addition, using flux containing resin produces solder fumes that, if inhaled, can result in occupational asthma or make existing asthmatic conditions worsen. The fumes can also cause eye and upper respiratory tract irritation for workers.It is not expected that occasional soldering activities that take place within areas that are well ventilated or have additional local exhaust ventilation will pose an occupational hazard to the employee.
- Lead oxide, Carbon monoxide.
- V.O.C (volatile organic compounds).
- Abietic acid & Pimaric acid.
- Aliphatic aldehydes& Hydrochloric acid.
- Isocyanates & Isopropyl alcohol.
- Cleantek Mobile soldering Fume Extractor with carbon filter is specially designed for soldering fume filtration applications.
- Designed to suck more airflow through Suction pipe / hose.
- Easy to move one place to another place.
- Suitable for continuous working without any trouble.
- IE2 and CE approved induction motor for power consumption.
- High rate of suction airflow by our special designed vacuum unit.
- 3 stage filtration for high purifying capacity.
- Digital Electronic panel board for “Filter cleaning stage” warning.
- Filter is easy to clean.
- Our soldering Fume Extractor helps to maintain pollution free atmosphere in workshop.